Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I've downloaded Pictures!!!!!

Trying out the 3-D glasses that her brother had!

A day and the life of homeschooled boys! They were trying to get a paper airplane off of a ledge way up high in our house! They were using their dad's tape measure!


While the boys were inside with paper airplanes, the girls were outside getting wet and eating an Otter Pop.

Wow! The simple things in life sometimes are the most exciting! I have been waiting for Jeff to teach me how to download pictures off of the camera for a super long time! I know it is not hard, but Jeff has a way of labeling the pictures that I didn't want to mess up! It seems that our time is filled with too many things to get done that the camera is neglected. Well, the chord was plugged in and the kids didn't need me roght at the moment...so I downloaded anyway without the camera master! I'll let you know if I've screwed up the labeling process. Oh well! One can only wait so long!

1 comment:

The Wendling's said...

Yeah! So happy to have updates on your family! Glad to see everyone is doing well! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!