Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Garrett was here!

Garrett and his buddy Joey with my 4 kids!


Extremes!
Garrett, my cousin visited us last week! What an incredible man he has become! He joined the military last year and has been stationed in San Diego. He drove through our town and stopped by on his way back home to Washington. After a month of rest...he will go to Virginia to train and then off to somewhere in the world to guard one of our embassies. What a joy it is to know him and an honor to call my cousin. He lived with my folks for the last 2 years of his High School career so sometimes it feels as if I have a little brother! He is 6 foot something...taller than my husband by a few inches! It was very cute to see my smallest daughter who will probably never pass 5 feet look up to her 2nd cousin who probably was never that small!!! Garrett, you be very careful wherever they place you. I will be praying for you and counting the days till we see you again! Thank you for being an incredible role model for my kids to "look up to"! Most of all, thank you for protecting the freedom that we still have in America.



1 comment:

Grandma Peggy said...

Wow! How cute Garrett and Rebekah are. We are all so proud of him and like you Tricia, we thank him for protecting our country. Love, Grandma Peggy