Friday, February 15, 2008

February 15, 2008

I can't stand it anymore. I stay at the computer thinking I will find Rebekah in here! We should hear any day now when we are to travel. It is very cold in China....much colder than her province usually is. I just want her home so I know she is safe! Isn't it amazing at how I have grown another heart and I don't even know her. I was thinking the other day how the
Lord must feel waiting for us to come to know Him! He must be "sitting at His computer" counting the minutes in anticipation how we will meet! The only difference is He already knows the circumstances and the date!

The boys and I dropped MaggieAnn off in Chowchilla...my mom and dad are taking her camping this weekend! She was so excited to go! It will be a little quieter without her. I will miss her this weekend.

All right, I will turn the computer off now and stop looking for my little one in here. I do have to live the rest of life!

No comments: