Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TA!!!!!!!!

We got our TA yesterday! This is the document that says Rebekah is ready and can come home!!!!!! She is ours!!!!!!! Exciting. But now we are waiting on our USCIS (immigration office of our country) to sign a form for an extension. Something we have already done...just an extension. I can't get a hold of anybody to let me know when this will be filled out so the kids and I went to Representative Dennis Cardoza's office yesterday! The woman who took my info said she would handle all of it and she has done this before! We are hoping to get this info by the end of the week so we can join a group that is traveling together! Pray for this document that it gets signed today and mailed out today! I am learning a whole lot in this process about our government but I am finally ready to start learning about our little girl! Thank you for ALL of your comments! And to think.....the Lord choose this mom who is not very patient!!!! Growing pains hurt sometimes! (Labor pains too...maybe that is what this is! This is an extremely LONG labor...just wish she'd be born! HaHA.)

No comments: