Monday, March 10, 2008

Leaving for San Fran

March 10, 2008

We have been waiting for today for 2 years and 3 months! Now that it is here, we are ready! My mom and dad took the kids last night home to Fresno. They will be dropped off with the other grandparents this afternoon. Please pray for health. Maggie has a stomach problem...all coming out the other end (if you know what I mean!), Jeremy has a bad cough. So far Sean is o.k. This was not in our plans though! The kids are not supposed to be sick when I am gone! The Lord will keep them safe though while we are off finding the other child and bringing her home! He held Rebekah for this long in His arms while we couldn't be with her so now I have to entrust the other 3 to Him who knows all!!!!

Jeff and I (I should say my mom) managed to get all of our things in our bags! We even enjoyed a little date last night to start things off right! It was nice to actually be out of our home without children and come home and not pay a babysitter! or have to take her home!

Pray for the health of this family. Thank you for all that you have done for us! We feel so blessed... to be on this journey and have the kind of support you all have given!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Love you